Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Task #8


I talked to my aunt trough skype. She is 30 years old and she lives in America. She has a husband in America and two adorable kids called Savina and Sofia. She is my dad's sister. I plan to visit her soon, because I want to go to America and also I get to babysit Savina and Sofia. I asked her questions about the differences in Estonia and America. She told me that she missed Estonia very much and she wanted to come back here one day to visit her family and friends. Gina told me that life in America is very hard, but you get more opportunities there than in Estonia. She told me that people there were very nice and friendly, but in Estonia everybody didn't just come by to you and say: "hi!" She thought that the difference between Estonia and America is very big, especially the communication level. She said that she will always love Estonia a little more than America. I think it's because in Estonia you will always feel a little more like at home, but in America everything is so complicated and new. And here's an old picture of me, my grandma and Gina.

No comments:

Post a Comment